Thursday, April 16, 2009

recycled bath mat sewing project

I was surfing the web today and found this lovely bath mat made out of recycled material almost like a patchwork quilt and its embroiled with your feet. iam totally making one for my bathroom it looks so bare and my bathroom floor is always so cold i think it will really brighten the bathroom up now i just wonder if hubby will let me trace his feet ????...LOL okay maybe not but i think if you have some kids it would be cute to trace there feet and embroiler it as the lady on this site said so and i quite agree with her maybe when i have kids i will do that but this project sound like alot of fun makes me want to try it even more i love intresting fun projects like this might make one for my mother in law too i thinks she could use one anyway just follow the link for the instructions to this great lady's blog



http://sewliberated.typepad.com/sew_liberated/2007/11/recycled-bath-m.html