Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'M BACK !!!! and a good article on marriage

hello everyone

its been a long time but i think I'm slowly gonna get back to blog now I'm all moved into a new place just me and hubby well i found a great article on marriage me and my husband Sam have been married for 5 years this June and well things in the bedroom are not always good as they are in the movies LOL. i have low sex drive because I'm on anti depressants (watch out for that all you ladies who take them one of the many side effects :( , unfortunately) so this article made me see some things that we all take for granted in a marriage and some things we should be doing a very good read.




5 Habits Of The Happiest Couples I Know - Shine from Yahoo! Canada


untill next we meet ( now where have i heard that before ?)

corrine