I found this recipe on key ingredents canada this is one of me and the hubby's favorite meals a friend has introduced us to it and now we have it almost every week when we can.
1 lb. ground beef
1 large onion, diced
14.5 oz. can tomatoes, undrained
1 can of water (use empty tomato can)
6 garlic cloves, chopped
½ tsp. Italian seasoning
26 oz. jar pasta sauce
16 oz. box elbow macaroni, uncooked
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion until fully cooked. ( I did this the night before and put it in the fridge for the morning)
2. Plop the beef and onion into your crockpot, and add all other ingredients except the pasta.
3. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
4. Add pasta 30 minutes before you want to eat.
5. Serve topped with shredded cheese if desired, and enjoy!
linking up to this party :