Monday, October 20, 2014

monday music moves me

Photobucket

hello everyone

I hope you are all having a good week since i came back from my blogging break i had totally forgot about Monday music moves me so without further ado here is what i am listening to this week



this one has always been one of my favorites and well i love dirty dancing and Jennifer grey is such a great actress in this movie and well i just like looking at Patrick swayze 




okay i really love Adam rose and think he is so sexy and he is a wrestler sFun_jumping i just love his little entourage that follows him down to the ring

  he is just so awesome but his song is such a great tune i love to dance to it 



this one is one of my favorites ok i was born well after 1967 but my dad listened to all these older songs i guess i got used to hearing them and picked up some of his music taste






I have always been a big pink fan and this song always makes me feel good kinda reminds me how i felt when i was younger without the stealing and causing trouble thing

          

this song i love from the twilight movie it really suits Edward and Bella's love for each other 

 if you want to join in go here or follow the button at the top of the post all you got to do is

Find your music--YouTube, or anywhere you can embed on your post.
2. Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button 
3. SIGN LINKY, Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a comment.

and that's it until next week dont forget to check the rest of the blog out