Saturday, April 6, 2013

pinterest saturday

hello everyone

hope your weekend is going good, here are my favorite pins for this week


this wall bookshelf i built right in the wall great for all thoses books you need room for


these chunky macadamia bars look so yummy i really want to make some


i love granola bars and these chewy chocolate chip granola bars are so easy to make and healthy too


have stains on your white onesies ? cover them up by dying them not only it covers them makes your dyed onesies look so great too


i love these braided belts this DIY project is so easy and much better then store bought belts


i love these crocheted headbands i really want to make these 

i'm linking up to this party

Poofy Cheeks

that's all until next week happy pinning 

2 comments:

  1. Corrine,

    Thanks for the Pinterest follow, I followed back. Your boards are amazing. You baby shower one makes me want to have another one... almost.

    I love finding new blogs. Finding a Canadian ones is twice as nice!

    Would love it if you linked up to my "I Am Canadian" Linky (and Feature), http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/04/i-am-canadian-feature-april-yyzbambina.html.

    Also a new follower on GFC (Journeys of The Zoo). Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this at my say G'day Saturday party. It's great to see what others are pinning. If you have a moment to stop by my blog for this week's party I'm inviting my pinning blogger friends to pin to my Mother's Day group board. I'd be thrilled if you could join in!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    PS I am following you on Pinterest now too!

    ReplyDelete