i found this recipe on i village and really want to make this iam always looking for ways to jazz up chicken instead of eating the same old chicken every week.
here is the recipe :
1. In a large skillet over medium - high heat add the olive oil
2. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs and parsley. Add a generous amount of salt (or garlic salt) and pepper. Place one piece of chicken at a time into the Parmesan mixture and coat with the crumbs.
3. Add 2 to 3 chicken pieces to the pan at a time; don't crowd
4. Cook for about 4 minutes per side
5. Season with additional salt and pepper
6. Serve with mashed sweet potatoes if you like
linking to this party :