Saturday, May 27, 2017

Pinterest Saturday

hello everyone 


I hope your weekend is going good here are my favorite pins for this week


These crocheted purses are so adorable for your little girl


I love this no sew pillowcase dress Im not that great of a sewer so the fact its a no sew makes it perfect for people like me.


With fathers day coming up why not make this great fathers day picture frame so easy to do with your daughter or make it yourself for you dad.


how about these lovely beaded bookmarks great project to do with the kids


i really need to make this paracord belt but i think i would make mine purple


these crockpot bbq chicken wings look so yummy i really want to try and make these



I just adore this crocheted baptism gown its so beautiful


and how about these confetti squares i remember when my mom made these as kids but she called them butterscotch squares

thats all for now until next week happy pining